Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Now this is a nice thing to wake up to here. You know when you have those phases, weeks or even days were you feel like the days are moving at the speed of light? It’s so easy to get caught up in the routine. Even if your routine doesn’t seem monotonous to those around you, you yourself can get caught up with trying to be something else.
Sometimes you just need a change of perspective to see better. Nothing drastic, something like giving yourself 30 minutes to enjoy a breeze, or giving yourself a time to play a song while not trying to think of anything else, anyone else, except the echo-y voices and synths on this track. Banging your head with questions and doubts blurs out the moments. And sometimes you need that, relax, and refocus time.
1. Plone - Smile Song
2. Massive Attack - Psyche (Van Rivers the Subliminal Kid Remix)
3. Fleet Foxes - Blue Ridge Mountains
4. Summer Heart - Third Wave
5. Donora - I Think I Like You
6. Colin Blunstone - Mary Won't You Warm My Bed
7. Breakbot - One Out of Two (feat Irfane)
8. Laetitia Sadier - Fragment Pour Le Future De L'Homme
9. Kennedy - Karate
10. Keegan DeWitt (feat Isaaca Byrd) - Two Hearts (Tallest Trees Remix)
11. Flying Lotus - Galaxy In Janaki
Download Elska here