Monday, March 17, 2008

somehow, these song remind me of......

time - culture club
Ooh, in time.... It could have been so much more...The time is precious I know...
In time.....It could have been so much more......The time has nothing to show..


all i can do - club 8
be patient, try harder, i'll help you in my own way
see clearer, be happy......honey, it would be alright.......


la ritournelle - sebastien tellier
oh nothing's going to change my love for you,
I wanna spend my life with you......................
so we make love on the grass under the moon, no one call tell, damned if I do
forever journey on golden avenues, I drift in your eyes...
since I love you
I got that beat in my veins for only rule,
Love is to share................................. mine is for you................

there is a light that never goes out - the lucksmiths
And if a double-decker bus, crashes into us
To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck kills the both of us
To die by your side...well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine....

well, well............ they're remind me of you...

No comments: