Thursday, August 5, 2010

day #22 Recorded Con

Convo #1

RB : Ohh...Ketemu dong kita
(me) : Liat nanti deh
RB : Gue tunggu di city of angels n constant danger
(me) : Hahaha oke *dancing emoticon*
RB : Iya dancing lady
(me) : Correct : bouncy
RB : How about bumping lady
(me) : Aduh aku orangnya saklek, bouncy it is *laugh*
RB : Conservative ya elo orangnya?
(me) : I'm a strict free thinker :p
RB : You're free but focused, how bout that
(me) : Free but willy aja gimana?
(me) : Free willy #eh
RB : Good one maradiya *laugh*



Convo #2

E : I love you sister
(Me) : Ini macet ko
(Me) : Pengen ketemuuu
E : Aku juga sebenernya tapi kamu butuh waktu sendiri buat manjain diri kamu
(Me) : I'm a mess eh?
E : Quite a bit ;)
(Me) : Adeknya akhirnya ngalamin fase beginii
E : You work too hard, for everything, to yourself too
E : give a little time to loose end sister
(Me) : Dilla's ego
E : that's ok. only people with ego can climb high
E : cuman kali ini kamu lebih tertutup dari biasanya, gpp ko "telanjang" dengan semua perasaanmu yang kamu anggep paling ga penting sekalipun.




Recorded convo could came from any person, from your close friend to the stranger :)

No comments: